Alcohol In The Body (The Reality That Never Been Shared)

This is the reality of alcohol in the body that has been never shared ever. 

Alcohol In The Body
Alcohol In The Body

About 20% of any alcoholic beverage is absorbed in the stomach and 80% in the intestine. Then the alcohol is carried by the blood throughout the body. The liver breaks down (oxidizes) alcohol with an almost constant rate: usually approximately 0.5 liters of beer or 0.3 liters of whiskey per hour. In the end, this process covers approximately 90% alcohol, forming as final end products carbon dioxide and water. The remaining 10% is excreted through the lungs since then. The alcohol in the body has four primary effects.

1. It provides the body with energy (alcohol is high in energy value, but does not contain nutrients).

2. It acts as an anesthetic on the Central nervous system, slowing down the work and reducing the efficiency.

3. It stimulates the production of urine. With a large intake of alcohol the body loses more water than it receives, and the cells dehydrated.

4. It temporarily shuts down the liver. After a large dose of alcohol approximately two-thirds of the liver can fail, but the liver is usually fully restored a few days later.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:


  1. While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.
    Juvederm Injections Chicago

  2. This kind of idea puts a lot of good insights to the people, most especially to those persons who constantly take alcohol. It is a good thing for them to know this kind of consequences because it ideally gives them good awareness.

    west palm beach rehab| safe alcohol detox

  3. Very nice and useful blog. I appreciate that you shared your views and knowledge about alcohol consumption side-effects. Alcohol ruins the body very badly and result of consumption can not be seen same time but after years. There are various Addiction treatment center in the world to cure alcohol addiction.

  4. Great thanks for sharing the reality of alcohol in the body that has been never shared ever. Keep sharing.

    Substance Abuse Treatment

  5. This is the one of the best and informative blog I ever seen. Thanks for such a nice and unique content with many tips, ideas and guide to other for reducing alcohol. Thanks again.

    Fresno drug rehab